Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tip for the Week

Hi all!  I've missed you!  I took a weeklong summer break from the blog to take some time to refocus and now I'm ready to continue sharing more information with you all!
An exciting update on my end is that I am taking classes to receive my Level 1 Reiki certification! By the end of August, I will be able to provide Reiki services. Stay tuned for information on where you can receive it (and a post to explain to you what Reiki is)!
Today was my second class with Joanna Scaparotti, a Reiki master in Beverly, MA.  It was really fantastic and afterwards, I felt really cheerful, relaxed, and connected to the universe.  On my way to the train to return to Boston, several people said "Hi. How are you?" to me. Not something that normally happens everyday.  The only way I can explain those greetings is that I had a very welcoming energy around me and they probably felt that energy.  Then at the train station I sat next to a woman with a bag of delicious looking tomatoes, peppers and basil and asked her what she was going to make.  After telling me her plans, she offered me some of her basil!  Maybe this isn't atypical in your town or community, but this is not something that really happens around Boston.
My tip for this week is to not be afraid of radiating good energy! Maybe you'll seem like a crazy person saying hi to strangers or holding doors for little old ladies, but others can feel your energy, even if they don't "believe" in such things. Wake up each morning, get to a place where you feel good about yourself and can think good thoughts (maybe through exercise, meditation or another method), and fill your energy field with welcoming, happy, and blissful thoughts.
Try it out for the week and let me know how it goes.  I'd love to hear your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT/SUGGESTION BOX