Friday, September 24, 2010

Miss me? Catch me on Facebook & Twitter!

Life is happening so fast these days that I feel like I can only produce short quips of thought at a time.  Maybe you've missed me on the blog?  Yes, I've been absent and will soon resume a steadier schedule.  The good news is that while I haven't been the most diligent with the blog, I have been updating my Facebook page and Twitter account which I have easier access to with my schedule.  

You can follow me on those and still get helpful and informational updates in bite size pieces :)  I like to share links to interesting articles, health facts and tips, and random thoughts that cross my mind on Facebook. You can also join the conversation with providing your comments!  And I use Twitter(@lisachinhhc) to share both fun, spur of the moment thoughts and observations on health, food, and life. 

Please join me on both to catch the latest and greatest on what's going on in my world.

P.S. Lots of exciting news developing in my health counseling practice.  Look forward to new services and a new name before the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT/SUGGESTION BOX