Monday, May 10, 2010

Tip for the Week: Lean with It, Rock with It

Every Sunday I will post a quote, thought, or tip to ease you into Monday and carry you throughout the week. (sorry that today's is a bit late...again...)



So I was supposed to go to a restorative yoga class last night-a type called Yin Yoga which I haven't tried yet and was eager to try.  However, when I went to the studio, the person logging me in said that Yin was at 7:00, not 5:00.  Whoops-I must have misread the schedule!  She stated that there was a Vinyasa class at 5:00, but it is very different from Yin. 
 
This incident-going to a yoga class/studio expecting one type of class and getting another-has happened before.  I always go with the flow.  This is yoga for Pete's sake!! If I can't take a change of class in stride, I've got much bigger issues.  And end result was feeling amazing after a hard workout and being quite sore today.
 
So the tip for this week is to not take things too seriously.  Go with the flow, lean with it-rock with it, what is meant to be will be, it all happens for a reason.  I think that pretty much sums up my personal philosophy :) 
 
I'd love to hear examples of how you have had a light hearted attitude in a similar situation.  Also, anyone notice a similarity between last week's tip and this week's?  First person to get it will get free access to one of my upcoming teleclasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT/SUGGESTION BOX