Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quote for the Week Courtesy of Yogi Tea

Every Sunday I will post a quote, thought, or tip to ease you into Monday and carry you throughout the week. 

"If you see good, learn something.  If you see bad, learn what not to be."

This quote was on my Kava Stress Relief Yogi Tea bag tag today.  I always love these quotes.  This one definitely resonated with me as it is something I personally believe and follow.  To me this quote says, with every experience there is a learning opportunity.  Even when something bad happens.  This thinking helps me see the silver lining in every situation.  Another way to interpret this is that others are looking at to you and your actions.  That means be good so others "see good."

Take this quote with you this week.   Be present with your actions and set  a good example. You never know who is watching.  And take notice of others' actions.  There are learning opportunities everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT/SUGGESTION BOX