Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Will Be, Will Be

It's the start of the third season of the year.  And 2010 has been one heck of a year so far.  I moved into my condo on New Year's Eve-yes, very symbolic.  Work has given me more challenges and responsibilities.  School has been amazing. I've made some life-long friends.  I've started my own health counseling business and also just started consulting with small health and wellness companies.  Whew!  Things are moving along.  But sometimes I stop and ask myself if they are moving along fast enough or in the right direction.  These moments don't last long because I have learned to really trust the process, the one that the universe has laid out.  My life is going in the direction it was meant to go in.  I can take actions to get me there quicker but it would not be what I'm meant to experience. E.g., quitting my day job so I can be a "full-time" health counselor only to not be able to pay bills and have to land a part-time job at the 7-Eleven.  Not exactly aligned with who I should be...

For those of us who get these moments where we feel we're going in the right direction but are anxious to learn what's ahead, I'd like for you to remember:
Life is moving at its own pace. We can't rush it or slow it down no matter what we do. We just have to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT/SUGGESTION BOX