Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blast off!

I am really excited to announce the newest chapter of my life-the launch of my health counseling practice (Lisa Chin HHC), my business' website (www.lisachinhhc.com) and my blog (In Pursuit of Vitality)!  This blog will explore ways to restore our vitality with changes to our health, diet, wellness lifestyle, and nutrition among many other topics.  Look forward to commentary on various dietary theories, first-hand experiences in my pursuit of vitality, and tips on living a more fruitful life!

Go to my website to find out about the health counseling and consulting services I am providing to individuals and businesses.  I am offering free one-hour health consultations to those interested in learning more about my services.  Leave a comment or send me an email if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT/SUGGESTION BOX