- Fruits & vegetables: Grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), or ionizing radiation
- Meat & animal products (including eggs and dairy): From animals that do not take antibiotics or growth hormones
- Processed foods (e.g., cookies, pasta, sauces): Made with a minimum of 95% organic ingredients.
Sweet bell peppers
- Organic, local farms get a boost from USDA
- More Americans are buying and asking for organic wines
- Organic: What it means on different products